Harvey Group plc is committed to protecting and maintaining your privacy. We comply with data protection laws that are applicable in respect of data processing within the UK.
Harvey Group plc determines the purposes and the way personal data is processed.
This privacy notice sets out how we collect, use and protect your personal information and your rights in relation to your information.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
To facilitate your interest in Harvey Group plc, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal data only when you actively enquire about our products:
- Name, place of work, position
- Contact information including email address
- Postal address
- Your computer IP address
- The method in which you found our website
- Various information stored in third party cookies
The information that is processed about you is dependent on the purpose and channel of your enquiry. This includes:
- enquiries for more information about Harvey Group plc
- job applications
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use the information held about you for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection (or as may be obvious in the context of collection).
Your personal data will be used by us in the following ways:
- To respond to your enquiries
- To send you information you have requested
- To improve our business and the service and/or products we provide
- To facilitate any interest in a career at Harvey Group plc
- For market research purposes
We do not collect or compile personal data for release or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes or host mailings on behalf of third parties.
We must have a legal reason to process your personal information. Your information will usually be processed to meet our legitimate interest to facilitate your interest in our business. In those few cases where your consent is required, this will be communicated to you at the point of collection.
USE OF DATA PROCESSORS
Data processors are third parties who provide elements of our recruitment service for us. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
- LANDED Hiring Software (registered Onboard Staffing Solutions Ltd)
- If you use our online application system, you will provide the requested information to LANDED Hiring Software who provide this online service for us. Once you click ‘apply now’ you will be taken to our applicant portal hosted on LANDED Hiring Software’s website and they will hold the information you submit but Harvey Group plc will have access to it. Their Privacy Notice can be viewed at www.wearelanded.com.
INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETENTION
We have in place security measures to protect the security of your personal information and keep it confidential. We review these measures regularly to make sure they remain appropriate. We cannot guarantee the security of any third-party application you may use to transmit your data (for example, internet browsers).
We do not send your personal data outside the European Economic Area. If this changes you will be notified of this and the protections which are in place to protect the security of your data will be explained.
We will keep your personal information for at least as long as we have a relationship with you. When deciding how long to keep your personal information after our relationship with you has ended, we consider our legal, regulatory and professional obligations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group who need access to that information to assist you with the purpose of your enquiry.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
- that are engaged by us to provide services to us, in which case we will require those parties to keep that information confidential and secure and to use it solely for providing the specified services to us;
- if we or substantially all our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by our site will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to regulatory or law enforcement agencies.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our site and apps may, from time to time, contain links to other websites, mainly those of our partners and clients, but also those of other third parties. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, delete, restrict or object to our use of it. We would encourage you to inform us if the information we hold about you is no longer accurate. We may need extra information from you to deal with any request.
If you would like to discuss or exercise these rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not want us to process your data, then we may not be able to facilitate your interest in our business.
If you have cause for complaint, please contact us and we will follow up with you to resolve this. If you have a data privacy related complaint, you also have the option to direct your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
HOW TO CONTACT US
Harvey Group's Data Protection Officer
Telephone: 028 9034 2444
Harvey Group plc Headquarters
14 Glenwell Road, Newtownabbey, County Antrim,