At 250,000 square feet City Quays 3 is one of the largest Grade A office developments to be built in Northern Ireland. It is the third phase of the 10-hectare City Quays development in Belfast Harbour and Harvey Group are proud to say the 3rd project completed for Belfast Harbour Commission in the City Quays scheme.
Harvey Group PLC were appointed as the mechanical & electrical contractor to design, develop & install the MEP building services.
MEP Services included:
- Chilled water installations
- LTHW heating systems
- Domestic hot & cold water systems
- Ventilation via air handling units
- Gas installation
- Above ground drainage
- HV & LV distribution
- Small power & data
- Primary & Secondary Containment
- General lighting, emergency lighting & controls
- Fire alarm, PAVA & disabled refuge
- Security systems including intruder alarm, access control & CCTV
This project was delayed due to COVID-19 and Harvey Group designed prefabrication solutions which were utilised extensively to mitigate the effects of the pandemic on programme. Following prefabrication at our workshop in Newtownabbey, we successfully installed the chilled water pipe frames into risers & chilled water heat exchanger skids into the basement and risers (for more information on pre-fabrication please “click here”.)