Harvey Group PLC worked alongside Martin & Hamilton and Delap & Waller to develop and install the M&E building services for the new Green Pastures development. The new Church complex includes a main auditorium, classrooms, meeting spaces, a studio, cafe, crèche, offices, gym & fitness studio as well as alterations to the car parking and additional development work.
Phase 1 MEP services included:
- Ventilation via air handling units with heat recovery function
- Energy efficient LED Lighting
- Fire alarm & security systems
- Domestic hot & cold-water services
- Sanitary ware installation
- LTHW heating system via underfloor
- Lightning protection
- Small power & data
- LV distribution
- Above ground drainage
- Stage lighting & sound systems
Harvey Group where able to significantly reduce lifecycle and running costs through innovative solutions, which we integrated into the project.
Image Credits: HPA Architecture