In early 2016, Harvey Group commenced a process to formalise our BIM procedures into an “ISO type” structure, with a view to obtaining an independent accreditation through the British Standard Institute (BSI).
During February and March 2016, BSI visited Harvey Groups head office, carrying out both a gap analysis and full audit of our BIM Policy, Systems and Procedures.
As a result, Harvey Group are now certified for;
- PAS 1192-2:2013 Information management for the capital/delivery phase of construction projects using building information modelling, and;
- Tier 2 Design Management, Commissioning and Installation of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services complying with BIM Level 2 in accordance with PAS 1192-2:2013, BS 1192:2007 and BS 1192-4:2014.
The British Standard Institute have also confirmed that, as a result of receiving certification, Harvey Group have become the;
- 1st M&E Company in the UK to achieve BIM Level 2 independent accreditation through BSI;
- 1st Company in the UK, in any discipline, to achieve BIM Level 2 / Tier 2 independent accreditation, through BSI;
- 1st Company in Ireland to achieve any form of independent accreditation through BSI.
A copy of our BSI Verification Certificate can be found here; VC 649507
Below is our BIM Fly-Through for the Wellcome Wolfson Institute for Experimental Medicine project. WWIEM was completed to BIM Level 2 and was used to showcase our BIM processes and BIM readiness.
For more information on WWIEM please click “here"